Schaeffler Group North America is responsible for the engineering, production, sales and marketing for the INA, LuK, FAG and Barden brands throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, Central America and the Caribbean. All four brands provide high-performance, precision technologies for the Automotive OEM, Industrial OEM and Distribution markets as well as the Aerospace industry.
- INA is a leading supplier of rolling bearings, linear motion, engine components, plain bearings and precision components.
- LuK is a key source for automotive clutch, torque converter, hydraulic and transmission systems.
- FAG is a major global supplier of bearings with core competencies in ball, taper, cylindrical and spherical bearing products.
- The Barden Corporation focuses on high precision, miniature and aerospace products. Schaeffler Group Industrial, comprised of the INA, FAG and Barden brands focuses on four business units: production machinery, power transmission & railway, heavy industry and consumer products. The extensive product lines offered by our three brands means innovative bearing solutions from a single source for both the Industrial OEM and Distribution markets. In complement FAG Industrial Services (F’IS) offers a comprehensive range of condition monitoring and maintenance products and services to support your bearing maintenance requirements. Let us become your design partner and together we can move the world.
- Schaeffler Group Aerospace, including FAG and the Barden Corporation, is a leading supplier of special precision bearings and components. Our facility in Stratford, Ontario features a state of the art product design and manufacturing center intended to meet the demanding specifications of the aviation and aerospace industry.
- Schaeffler Group Automotive consisting of the LuK, INA and FAG brands, is an engineering partner and supplier to almost all automobile manufacturers. We design and manufacture innovative products and system solutions for engine, transmission and chassis applications. To serve the North American automotive market, the Schaeffler Group operates a 78,000-square-foot Automotive Center in Troy, Michigan. This facility employs 165 engineers and technicians, and houses a 30,000 square-foot, state-of-the-art test lab, outfitted with multiple test cells capable of performing extensive and controlled experimentation for critical evaluation and validation of automotive components.